Question for the she-p users...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG, I could not find my GooGone in the car, and had to use Remove pads. That stuff burned my cuts like fire! Hated it!

Thank goodness I found the GooGone the next day. And I have to say, I let someone use GooGone and he said that thing came right off!

I will NOT miss that particular part of cave diving!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thank goodness I found it the next day. And I have to say, I let someone use it and he said that thing came right off!
:confused:

The GooGone . . . it works really well, and at a few bucks a bottle (spray gell), you can get yourself clean. Also, it soaps right off so you don't have to worry about oils, like baby oil. Takes a bit of soap, though.

You would understand this better if you saw the godawful mess my car was. The GooGone had slid under a seat.

were you leak free for class? anything else new to report?

were you leak free for class? anything else new to report?

I think I actually had other problems. I shoved aquaseal in my "balanced" part of the P-valve, because it was for sure leaking.

I'm not absolutely sure the 'leak' was from operator error (lost the cap!) or the hose itself. Sigh. Lots of troubleshooting to do.

Ladies, I beg your pardon for the question I am about to ask. I think I may have left myself 'short'. Hook-ups were a little awkward.

So . . . measuring from the reservoir, how long is your weenis?

Mine is original length & also original length on the p-valve hose. I just kind of do a bit of a U-ey on it. I have had decent luck with it until the last bottle of adhesive. I have yet another bottle & will give that on a "go". If I start having success again,.. I think I can determine where the problem is (possible bad batch of glue).

From the reservoir to the end of the silicone is 3"; I have a QD on which brings the whole length to 4.5". I do not use a norprene extension, but simply curve the hose from the valve and plug directly into the QD. I did have to ziptie the QD in, though, because it would pull out from the stress. No problems with kinking.

Thanks, Tammy!

I'd heard of ladies . . . erm, standing at the tree, but mine is too short to do that safely. Also, the quick disconnect is on some tender skin, and when I tighten my belt and crotch strap, it made some definite marks! (ouch)

I thought if I made it longer, so that the joint is not at a compression place in my rig, it would be more comfortable. :idk:

yes, jax - my weenis is 3-4in. it double-barbs to the she-p, and the quick disconnect is at the other end. that keeps the qd away from any bony bits. a plus is that i can then wee out the top of my pants or a fly! :) then the valve hose is long and does a loop up past my bellybutton & down to my not-quite-inner thigh.

y'all are scaring me with the stories of less sticky urobond - i just bought a new jar, too.

Back
Top Bottom