Question for the she-p users...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seen it, the decostop thread mentioned in it was the first thread I came across when I bought a dry suit. Some truly important life lessons are contained in that thread. Shaving is a MUST.

What?!!?? You don't wax, like the ladies? :popcorn:

We've been through this! Laser is the best! :D

Reactions: Jax

The very thought of applying hot wax to my hotdog is enough to initiate a cremasteric reflex.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: They changed the :popcorn: smilie to :popcorn: !!!!!!

The very thought of applying hot wax to my hotdog is enough to initiate a cremasteric reflex.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

:spit:

I'm in the process of taking the leap into she-p land. It was a great suggestion to have designated diving knickers, because I have managed to get Uro-Bond glue just about everywhere!!

How do you clean those glue-adorned knickers? Can you just throw them in the wash with everything else? Given the extent of surfaces I have managed to get the glue on, I'm reluctant to also add my washing machine to that list - not to mention my non-gluey clothes.

Your useful tips appreciated. :)

Glue-adorned knickers go through the wash just fine, and remain glue-adorned knickers. I have simply dedicated some sets to She-Ping and stopped worrying about it, except to reflect occasionally on what the reaction of the nurses would be, were I to get hit by a bus.

Cheers.

Haha, picturing being delivered to the emergency room with the she-p still attached. :shocked2:

Cheers.

Haha, picturing being delivered to the emergency room with the she-p still attached. :shocked2:

After removal of the device, using baby oil can help to make things more comfortable, though it will not remove the glue. It just helps to keep from sticking to yourself. A good scrubbing seems to do as well as anything I've tried.

---------- Post added April 11th, 2012 at 06:14 PM ----------

Question,.... can the Urobond glue be weak sometimes? I've been using a bottle I got a few months ago & have not had very good luck, since I started using it. I haven't been doing anything different (that I know of), but I have about a 70% failure rate right now. I have yet another jar of the Urobond & am tempted to try it to see if it will make a difference.

Cheers.

Practicing EM in north Florida will have no shortage of interesting patient presentations

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't had any problems with Urobond being weak, but I've noticed that, if the cap doesn't seal well and the stuff gets thick, it gets REALLY sticky.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom