Puppy needs good home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So my son moves out on his own. Well several weeks ago he decides he is going to get a puppy. He has now enlisted in the Army and guess where the pup is :14: I absolutely can not keep her :sad: I already have a German Shepherd and a Golden Labrador. I am hoping someone here in our community may be interested in having her. She is a little doll and is very social. Likes kids, cats, and other dogs. Is also warming up to playing ball in the swimming pool. :D I'm guessing she is about three months old :ne_nau: Let me know if you are interested - many of you have my phone number so call if you would like.

0916071334.jpg

0916071247a.jpg

0916071247.jpg

0916071244a.jpg

0916071243.jpg

0916071239.jpg

Oh, I have taught her to sit and stay!

Pics aren't great as I had to use my phone camera (my camera is broken).

Holy crap!!! You're old enough to have a son in the Army? I wuldn't have guesse that. You don't look it.

Sorry 'bout the pup but we just picked one up a few weeks back and the missus says we're a one-dog-family.

Oh goodness!!! If you were closer, I would take it in a heartbeat! What a sweet little face!!! :D If you want to fly the puppy out here, I'm all over it!! :wink: :wink:

Good luck in finding a home, sounds like its a great dog!!! :D

When does your son leave for bootcamp? Do you know yet?

Ooooooo...nooo..yess..nooo... one dog good, two bad for us... especially since we're looking to move to GA.

MissD, did you tell her to put that expression on her face, too? :) if you're in PI, my sister would have fly or drive to where you are for that dog!

Hrmmmm, I don't think she is a mix. I believe she is a red nose American Pit Bull Terrier.

MissD, did you tell her to put that expression on her face, too? :) if you're in PI, my sister would have fly or drive to where you are for that dog!

Mags, the last pic I was having her do a sit and stay for a treat (while I took the pic). She couldn't hardly take it anymore and was stretching her nose trying to get at the treat, while staying seated, too cute. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom