Pulau Weh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What about boycotting the U.S.A. for repeatedly interfering in other countries, attacking them and threatening to wipe them out ?
Or French for sinking the rainbow Warrior?
Or Britain for backing up the U.S.A. in their wars.
Or .....or.....or....Okay, I just stay here.

For me, I tend not to overthink things. Will I get caned or will I catch a nice dose of plague are really about as deep as I delve.

For me, The question is not WHETHER a country does bad things to its citizens....

It's where do you draw the line?

- Bill
Or to citizens of other countries?

Probably it is true. There are good people and bad people, but you need a religion to make good people do bad things.

From the videos I've seen of Weh the water seems a bit murky and the coral/fish looks sparse. I would like to find a quiet corner of the world to spend a few weeks diving for cheap. How do the reefs and fishlife, both big and small, stack up with other areas of Indonesia.

From the videos I've seen of Weh the water seems a bit murky and the coral/fish looks sparse. I would like to find a quiet corner of the world to spend a few weeks diving for cheap. How do the reefs and fishlife, both big and small, stack up with other areas of Indonesia.

Alor could be it. I was there in Sep 2012, staying in Alor Divers - Eco resort- Alor Archipelago - Indonesia. Plan to go back there again in Sep 2019 with Blue Manta LOB on 11D/10N Ring of Fire Trip from Maumere to Ambon, passing Alor & Banda Sea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom