Puerto Galero Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1) The website trumpets sharks, sharks, sharks. Are there really so many encounters at PG sites? I love to see them, but my gf is a bit wary (she saw a little 1m white tip resting on the bottom in the caverns of The Grotto, in Saipan, and didn't dig it.

Maybe PG has changed but I only saw a shark once there in about 50 dives or so in 2004/2005.

Rik
You made a good choice. action divers was great for my wife and me when we dove with them in 2005 Nov. Huw and James were very patient with my wife, (a new diver). Roscoe was also very friendly. I don't know were you have chosen to stay, but try the Pizza at Deep Blue Sea Inn restraunt!:D

Rik
You made a good choice. action divers was great for my wife and me when we dove with them in 2005 Nov. Huw and James were very patient with my wife, (a new diver). Roscoe was also very friendly. I don't know were you have chosen to stay, but try the Pizza at Deep Blue Sea Inn restraunt!:D

and that would be about 20meters from action divers' shop :D

...and on another side, the Blue Moon resto.

i dove shark's cave a number of times. saw sharks in every dive (up to 5 at once). but they're small and they're always sleeping.

all questions answered. I recommend to take nitrox course there if you have time.

You folks that are looking for the "quiet" scene go to Sabang Inn or Seashore Inn. You will find that end of the beach is much better for couples actvities and peace and quiet.

What the name of the resort you guys stayed when you had DOR in June? EG is fully booked and have to look for a few more rooms near by. any suggestion? def. not in Sabang!!! Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom