Puerto Galero Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is wrong with Sabang? Did something happen?

What is wrong with Sabang? Did something happen?

It's a dark page in her troubled history that she would not like to recall...

Something to do with 20 shooters and streaking thru the back alleys of Sabang...:no

:joke:
Disclaimer: the events depicted above are purely fictitious. No animals were harmed...

Ouch....that left a scar.....would have been funny to see though!!!

does purplehammerhead have something to do with this? :D

It's a dark page in her troubled history that she would not like to recall...

Something to do with 20 shooters and streaking thru the back alleys of Sabang...:no

:joke:
Disclaimer: the events depicted above are purely fictitious. No animals were harmed...

When I last checked someone had told me that the waters at Sabang Beach were a bit trashy or polluted? Is this still so? I will go there in April and want to either stay there or at Small LaLaguna Beach and have not made up my mind.

Also is Asia Divers or the Atlantis Dive OP better to dive with?

tarzana

Also is Asia Divers or the Atlantis Dive OP better to dive with?

tarzana

:popcorn:

Nah seriously, both are top notch diving establishments.

Oh, and the water's lovely, come on in...:14:

Just make sure you access to the 50/50 mix of white vinegar and alcohol for your ears

u are rarely in the water when u are in PG, larry. u spent more time at the Point Bar. :laughing:

Just make sure you access to the 50/50 mix of white vinegar and alcohol for your ears

so babydamulag... the water in Sabang is such that you need to clean out your ears on a daily basis??? must be true what i heard then... and little lalaguna's bay water... is it different?

tarzana

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom