PSD: 2nd Annual ScubaBoard 17th Annual OceanWATCH Clean-up Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't say enough how impressed I am with the number of people who are volunteering to come down and participate in this clean up dive! We're going to blow the 3000# haul from last year out of the water!!!

Anyone interested in a follow up boat dive on Sunday morning???

Maybe Neal (post #5 in this thread) http://www.divefortlauderdale.com/ would be interested in a SB dive.... Might see him tomorrow night at the Coastal Marine party, and pick his brain. How many would be interested?

CBulla:
Lets get-r-done Jenny!! :D

Well, I guess maybe it is time for a road trip now that jeep is all fixed up (even have the A/C working!)

Guess I need to find a place to rest my head and decide when to come down and when to come back. I would be rather more enthused with a Sunday morning dive or two :D

Jeff

Ok Talked to Neal tonight. He is willing to take us out next Sunday. Neal suggested doing the Miss Dania Beach, a ship (don't know what kind) that was sunk last year and barely any body dives it. It sits in 70', followed by a shallower reef dive. Don't know if we can or not, but the Sea Emporer may be an option also. Will give ya'll 2 days to decide, and in the mean time will pick Neals brain some more.

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok Talked to Neal tonight. He is willing to take us out next Sunday. Neal suggested doing the Miss Dania Beach, a ship (don't know what kind) that was sunk last year and barely any body dives it. It sits in 70', followed by a shallower reef dive. Don't know if we can or not, but the Sea Emporer may be an option also. Will give ya'll 2 days to decide, and in the mean time will pick Neals brain some more.
wow you are fast jenny i just was tallking to you at coastal marine, well a already sign up for the reef cleaning se ya there

jenny, i would like to sign up for the Sunday boat dive

how?

:crying: Sad to say but I will be missing this event! My dad is having surgery and I have to be there to help Mom out for a few days. So heading to Massachusetts early Tuesday.

I will be with you all on the beach, at the party and on the Sunday boat in my thoughts and my heart.:ezpi_hear Very sorry to missing seeing those of you that come from all over the state for this!

Have fun and drink a couple extras for me! Keep your eyes out on the board though .... I've been thinking about another meet and greet soon as it has been 6 months already.

I will be there Friday afternoon,needing a place to crash and of course perhaps a night or twilight or afternoon dive? My dive buddy Madeline will be arriving with me however we do not need to crash at the same place......her hubby will only put up with so much.

Chuck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom