Pressed Steel E7-100 Tank ANYwhere????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

go online to divers supply and they are the only place that i can find to have any hp 100, they are made by fabor and i know very little about them. good luck as i have searched also.

Divers Direct store here in Orlando has loads of the E7-100's and E7-120's, although not at a price i would pay quite yet (~$325 and 350 i think) - they dont have the other sizes from PST though (except the dinky 80's).

I'll give a free plug to Dive N Surf in Redondo Beach, CA that sold me the tank.

I got an E7-100 for $290

They might have 1 more if you want to give them a call.

imsharkbait:
my lds has 7 of them. They are going for around $500 (cdn) thats about $5(us):06:. All you have to do is look they are out there.

They're about $50 to $70 cheaper in the Toronto area, with adequate supply.

My LDS has zero HP steel tanks from any manufacturer, only LP Faber tanks in stock. A few HP steels from a new manufacturer came in the other day, but they returned them as being below the shop's quality standards. He didn't tell me what company made the returned tanks. He did say most likely they won't see any quality HP steel tanks delivered until Dec or Jan. Price quoted for a steel HP 100 cylinder was $300/ea w/ a DIN valve and $60 to convert my first stage to DIN. I'll wait.

LobstaMan

LobstaMan:
My LDS has zero HP steel tanks from any manufacturer, only LP Faber tanks in stock. A few HP steels from a new manufacturer came in the other day, but they returned them as being below the shop's quality standards. He didn't tell me what company made the returned tanks. He did say most likely they won't see any quality HP steel tanks delivered until Dec or Jan. Price quoted for a steel HP 100 cylinder was $300/ea w/ a DIN valve and $60 to convert my first stage to DIN. I'll wait.

LobstaMan
if its the new pst tank then the valve that comes with it can be yoke or din.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom