Pressed Steel E7-100 Tank ANYwhere????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My LDS has been waiting for PST's to come in and now they were told it would probably be January. They can get Faber HP 100's. How about these? I looked at the specifications and it looked like they are a bit more negative. Which is actually a plus as the water is cold here. And for bouyancy it looked like there was an additional 1 pound of 'swing' compared to the PST's.

So, let me know.. should we wait or go ahead and get the Fabers? Purchasing elsewhere is not an option for me.

DrDuktayp

I just purchased 2 E7-100 and 1 E7-120 at Divers Outlet in Florida City, FL. They have a fair number of PST E7 100s and 120s on the floor. They are a subsidiary of Divers Direct in Key Largo. They also have the tanks in stock. The Divers Outlet phone # is 305-246-8488.

Paid 324.99 each for the PST 100cf and got the PST E7-100 for 349.99 (on sale).

Hope this helps and good luck!

I just ordered two PST E7 100's from Divers Outlet. I think they still have a few.

I got this reply via email from Divers Direct. I don't think it's accurate. The other emails i got back stated not till 05

Dear Ben,

This tank has been discontinued.

Thank you,
Experts at Divers Direct

I emailed PST directly... lets see what they say.

CALI68:
I just ordered two PST E7 100's from Divers Outlet. I think they still have a few.

scubahorse:
What price you got CALI68?

Two PST E7 100's shipped to California from Florida, $679.98

I just spoke to a guy who says they still have some.
(305) 246-8488

Ben_ca:
I got this reply via email from Divers Direct. I don't think it's accurate. The other emails i got back stated not till 05

Dear Ben,

This tank has been discontinued.

Thank you,
Experts at Divers Direct

I emailed PST directly... lets see what they say.

I just ordered my second E7-100 tank this morning and they have around 14 left.

Divers Direct emailed me back... They do have them and the guy who emailed me was mistaken.... PST also emailed me back saying the first of the year to start catching up

I e-mailed PST and asked them directly what the situation was on the delay of shipment on their tanks. They responded within 24 hours with the following response:

"We will be starting to ship and fill our backorders on our E7-100 tanks next week.
However our backorders go out till the End of February right now and depending what a retailer has on order with us will depend on when they will get tanks. Right now for a new order it is the End of February but we will be shipping E7-100 along with our other tanks through January and February. The Delays came from the fact that we were impacted by the steel shortage over the Summer months and we just got our 1st steel shipment a few weeks ago. We have allot of tanks going through production currently but we have alot of backorder to get caught up on. Hope this answers your questions if you have any others let me know.

Thanks for your patience."

I ordered a second E7-100 from my LDS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom