PPD DOR III pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and since we've got everyone else in pink tassles, we can't leave out Mr Jonix doing his Vegas dance routine on the bar top...

jonix.JPG

Classic :D

Too bad I had to go to HOng Kong and missed it ... let me know when the next bash is!

Chip can you PM regarding the marine science stuff?

Cheers, Graham

pakman:
and since we've got everyone else in pink tassles, we can't leave out Mr Jonix doing his Vegas dance routine on the bar top...

jonix.JPG

:bang:

pak: am laughing so hard because of your avatar sir! wahahahahahahaha!

pakman:
post them all, as long as they don't include me... :wink:

OK, I'll add just a few before I pass out tonite...

Here's some pics of the elusive Pink Lone Ranger who was seen on a dive in PG this weekend... not quite DIR (note the danglies and various entanglement dangers let alone the shocking pink vs standard black...)

Yippy Kay Yay muther******
Yippy_Kay_Yay.JPG

Now would JJ approve of this use of Halcyon gear...???:D
Not_Quite_DIR.JPG

:rofl: This is just too funny.

Ben_ca:
Call the health dept on this one :)

No Shirt No Service!! :lol:
I think chip is hitting on these girls :D

Larry vamps it up...

Ish out-vamps Larry (check out the shirt...)

Ish is SERIOUSLY out-vamped...

Jonix beats everyone...

More to come!

Hi guys! Great thread and pictures. Had a blast diving with you all, and the SI's were a hoot. I hope to post some of the pics I took soon, mostly of Iris and Chip together. :D Joke Joke Joke. :wink:

dlndavid:
Hi guys! Great thread and pictures. Had a blast diving with you all, and the SI's were a hoot. I hope to post some of the pics I took soon, mostly of Iris and Chip together. :D Joke Joke Joke. :wink:

glad to hear you woke up the next morning...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom