PPD DOR III pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
you guys saw it too!?!?!?! you shoulda seen these guys underwater! viz was 40+, what were they thinking? that we couldn't see them!?!

Jag

Of course I saw them! They just didnt care!:D

jonix:
@pak: while i, matt & will were having breakfast Ali of AD goes "hey isn't that larry your friend?!" in unison the quick reply was "no! we don't know him!" bwahahahaha

you should have seen the faces of those eating at El Galleon!

The whole of PG was watching as he proudly walked down the Asia Divers pier and into the boat. And he was still visible even as the boat was already a mile away.:D

jonix:
i've uploaded a slideshow so i won't have to post a lot of pics here, it's quite big at 9mb...wmv format VIEW HERE
9mb he says....

Oh well.... guess i just wait for the next lot, don't want to screw the entire island trying to download that one.... :D

jonix:
hahahaha yup probably send it with his shirt

uploaded more pics to my gallery
i'll email you my pics so you can add it to your cd...

also remember to coordinate our pix collection with dennis... he's gonna burn DVDs of them...

Jag

jonix:
i've uploaded a slideshow so i won't have to post a lot of pics here, it's quite big at 9mb...wmv format VIEW HERE

I couldn't resist but to post this one particular slide from your video...

edit: Chip all I can say is WHY WERE YOU SMELLING MY FEET???

smell_my_feet.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom