Port Sanilac Weekend Aug 21-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeb663

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We have a trip running through ASP Diving in Fort Wayne, IN to the Sanilac Shores Preserves with Bruno's. We are still looking to fill a few spots in addition to the people we already have. This is a whole boat charter so we will have some latitude as to which wrecks we decide to dive. We are looking for advanced divers. Contact me here via PM or call me at (260)804-0194. You can also see this trip listed on our site @ ASP Diving - Scuba in Fort Wayne Indiana

The cost for the weekend is $350.

This includes lodging in Port Sanilac friday and saturday night, 4 dives saturday, 3 dives sunday, breakfast/lunch/dinner saturday, breakfast sunday, and all air fills. Basically, the only additional cost is getting yourself up there and any crew tips you decide are earned.

I cannot stress enough how great an operation Bruno runs. We have been up for several trips with great experiences each time. We need to have half down up front and need it within the next week. Please act fast as this trip has been filling quickly.

Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
The BoneCrusher and I will be diving up in Tobermorey that weekend or you could have counted on us to fill a couple of those spots on the boat for sure. Love diving with Bruno's.

Just about full . . . Still have two spots . . . act fast

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom