Votes: 31 70.5%
  • "know it alls"

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • helpful

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeff, you didn't, by chance, put that forum on your "ignore" list, did you? :popcorn:

Jeff, you didn't, by chance, put that forum on your "ignore" list, did you? :popcorn:

Nope. I have never used that feature.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Translates almost directly into "Life beyond the P trap"

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

LOL

Well don't worry, Jeff. I got it. But once it was clear to me that you see yourself as the innocent victim and there's no getting you to open up to the possibility that your own behaviour might have played a roll.... well then there's not really anything else to say, is there?

For the record I'll just state that I've never been asked (nor am I aware of anyone ever being asked) to go hard on a member because an advertiser wanted it. The point is that advertisers are users and if they report something then they're treated like any other user. If it results in sanctions then it's the users' behaviour that gives rise to those sanctions.

I'm sorry this happened to you but I have a hard time believing the "why me" position you're taking. However, as I've said several times, if you believe you've been treated unfairly then use the report button and complain about it. You have a right to be heard, just like any other user. But I won't do it for you.

R..

I think it needs more cowbell :thumbs-up

Cowbell...?
animal-smiley-034.gif

[c]
10dbfhw.gif

2wfu8u1.gif

[/c]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom