Votes: 31 70.5%
  • "know it alls"

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • helpful

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most of the times I have seen the mods around they are just posting like the rest of us and are not acting as "mods". Very rarely do they intervene or stifle free speech which is good. Usually when they do intervene it is something minor like issuing a polite warning or merging redundant threads. It is pretty rare that they'll delete a post or lock a thread, especially here in the New England sub-forum.

i think this is kinda TRYING to sum them all up in one attitude. if your on the board enough you see some mods are cool some on power trips and some are very intuitive and helpful

I have personally found the mods (for the most part) to be very tolerant, patient, and fair. Further, when I have PM'd them with questions on board etiquette, they have been very quick to respond.

In general, they do a far better job at being fair than I could hope to be. :)

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

moved to the feedback forum

R..

Very interesting thread... I am looking forward to learning how this moves forward.

Better than moving backwards, backwards I guess.

Post #9 :wave:

Just thank God since they do a whole lot better than I would!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom