Mod 3 readiness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not all that much more difficult objectively for someone who mastered Mod2 skills, but it will be expected that you have the highest level of preparedness. Problem solving abilities in excess of simple skill circuits. Very good team dynamic and communication. The dives should not feel difficult, despite combined tasks. Well rehearsed dives and problem solving with no weaknesses in planning, execution, awareness or communication.

Your instructor shouldn't take you deep until you show readiness, and by then deep dives will seem easy. It is very easy to just descend to 100m, do a skill and ascend to deco. But problems occuring at depth have less margin for correct and calm management.

Instructor should come away feeling that you have more calm and controlled expertise than is required.
Totally agree, I’m glad you added good communication, that’s an important point I missed from my post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom