Votes: 31 70.5%
  • "know it alls"

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • helpful

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FUN :thumbs-up

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

However, let me be clear in that practically none of the moderating on this board is done with advertisers in mind. The vast majority of moderators are not involved in the "business" of scubaboard and we just want this site to be the kind of place we'd like to recommend to others.

R..

Key word "practically", because I know for a fact that advertisers have an impact.

Ask me why I can't see into two different sub-forums in Scubaboard.

Actually, I wish they had left the post to which mine referred because it was the absolute epitome of the [-]cra[/-] can't say that, [-]shi[/-] can't say that . . . . grief the mods put up with!! :rofl3:

Funny how some people can't step back enough to see that they could be wrong! Or the MOD's have access to info we don't.. The MODs don't get enough respect for what they do. I may not agree with all their decisions but I do respect their efforts

Funny how some people can't step back enough to see that they could be wrong! Or the MOD's have access to info we don't.. The MODs don't get enough respect for what they do. I may not agree with all their decisions but I do respect their efforts

well some of them were power hungry.... but most of those who were are no longer "with us" :thumb:

well some of them were power hungry.... but most of those who were are no longer "with us" :thumb:

*sigh* there will always be differences of opinion and interpretation of motive. I am just thankful for every MOD who has put in their time to take SB to this point. Agree or disagree... they have done the best they could according to their opinions and interpretations.

I love that quote from Archie Bunker... "Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him" I guess that isn't PC being gendre specific but I learn by example by watching them do right or wrong.. but I do learn.

Ask me why I can't see into two different sub-forums in Scubaboard.

[innocent] Because the sub-forums have standards? [/innocent]

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom