Votes: 31 70.5%
  • "know it alls"

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • helpful

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about we list all the mods with checkblocks, so we can vote for as many as we wish?

Hey, we did it for the DM of the Year; why not mod of the Year?

Ya know, I think that that would be a great thing to do for our Mod Squad.

These gals a guys do, what I think is, a great job and with no compensation of any sort.

It is a thankless job, and the fact that you guys are even talking about it is just short of miraculous.

the K

That would be a LOT of fun! 'Course, you have to present to win . . . the BEER . . or wine, or whatever . . .

The 'award' could be long distance.

Hey, we did it for the DM of the Year; why not mod of the Year?

Ya know, I think that that would be a great thing to do for our Mod Squad.

These gals a guys do, what I think is, a great job and with no compensation of any sort.

It is a thankless job, and the fact that you guys are even talking about it is just short of miraculous.

the K

Great idea ...

:D
mURI_temp_88f2b876.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

:D
mURI_temp_88f2b876.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

LOL

Well I can certainly appreciate that and I'm sure that any website like scubaboard has to listen at some level to its sponsors.

However, let me be clear in that practically none of the moderating on this board is done with advertisers in mind. The vast majority of moderators are not involved in the "business" of scubaboard and we just want this site to be the kind of place we'd like to recommend to others.

R..

LOL

Well I can certainly appreciate that and I'm sure that any website like scubaboard has to listen at some level to its sponsors.

However, let me be clear in that practically none of the moderating on this board is done with advertisers in mind. The vast majority of moderators are not involved in the "business" of scubaboard and we just want this site to be the kind of place we'd like to recommend to others.

R..

It's a joke, son. Lighten up just a little. I think this board is well moderated, otherwise it wouldn't have lasted as well as it has or as long as it has.:thumb:

I saw the picture and thought it added some levity.:poke:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom