Votes: 31 70.5%
  • "know it alls"

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • helpful

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, the extent of my Spanish is; how to order another drink, how much an item costs, how to get to the bathroom, how to get back to where I'm staying, the polite terms, and the curse words.

That's better than me, I know just enough Spanish to order a beer and get stabbed.:D

I have been known to toss around a few sesquipedalians for fun and profit. My aim is to make you think and perchance to learn.

:shocked2: That's not nice! You should have more respect for our foreign visitors than to toss them around for fun and profit!!!!

:rofl3:

Last edited:
(I can more or less speak what - 5 languages or so. Some better some worse but still can manage in all of them shopping, food and taxis).
Still I promise to check my spelling and make it better.

Yep, the extent of my Spanish is; how to order another drink, how much an item costs, how to get to the bathroom, how to get back to where I'm staying, the polite terms, and the curse words. I've always thought that if I have a lipstick, a $50, and a credit card I can do about anything. :D

:shocked: You mean you need more than that!?!?!?! :shocked:

As a newbie to this board (not a newbie to diving), I notice that there are exellent moderators here, mainly due to the fact that they are also divers. But.......... I notice that there are two moderators here that should not be moderating, nor diving.

I have been known to toss around a few sesquipedalians for fun and profit. My aim is to make you think and perchance to learn.

LOL

Just when I thought I knew everything I had to look up "sesquipedalian" in the dictionary.

Amazingly, NetDoc is not the only user to have used this word.... 3 guesses who the other one was:

a) Doc Intrepid
b) TSandM
c) Dr Deco

R..

LOL

Just when I thought I knew everything I had to look up "sesquipedalian" in the dictionary.

Amazingly, NetDoc is not the only user to have used this word.... 3 guesses who the other one was:

a) Doc Intrepid
b) TSandM
c) Dr Deco

R..

:rofl3::rofl3:no surprises there:popcorn:.. where they talking about me *shoe fits* :blush: but I am working on it:no:

Amazingly, NetDoc is not the only user to have used this word.... 3 guesses who the other [-]one was[/-] two were:

a) Doc Intrepid
b) TSandM
c) Dr Deco
d) Diver0001

R..
There.. I amended your deficient prospectus.

That's better than me, I know just enough Spanish to order a beer and get stabbed.:D

I've been stabbed. But they were speaking "Bubba".

Aww, CD's a party pooper!

How come there isn't a "fun sucker" category?

:poke: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom