Votes: 31 70.5%
  • "know it alls"

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • helpful

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe we should put a cow bell on the Mods so we can hear them coming?

2614728458_492fde1a99.jpg

:sprint:

With sufficient cowbell...

[c]
rsrj40.gif
[/c]

An advertiser whined.

ScubaBoard does not tolerate stalking of ANY user, advertiser or not. When you continually attack anyone we will take measures to stop you from doing so.

Remember, if any meanie gets you in their sights, don't try to out wit them in a war of words. It's impossible to reason with unreasonable people and they use it as justification for being even meaner! Just hit the
report.gif
bad post link and let us do our job. If they seem to upset you with every post, put them on ignore. No need to tell them that they are on ignore... they live for getting any indication that they have upset you. Miserable jerks are not happy until they make everyone else miserable. Don't feed the troll.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Edited by MOD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Pete;

When are you going to finish the "interesting comments" on the mods -- the ones you started in the now-deleted "Are the Mods Power-hungry?" poll.

:popcorn:

FUNNY thing is.....my position on this topic is swaying as we speak.....all it takes is one stupid decision. Too bad.

Hey NetDoc I think those are the truest words I have ever seen you post! Too many people see it exactly that way.. some admit it.. some can't seem to :shakehead:

Last edited:
Some people would pull the wings off of a fly and then blame the fly for the predicament it was in.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom