please tell me your fav bc & why

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScoobieDooo:
Yea Boogie711,
I'm sure your BC is Neat-O too...

ew1usnr, I think Boogie711 is envious. I think he made a Freudian Slip and really LIKES the idea of that Nautilus rig.

Hey, just MAYBE you'll be able to start an entirely new diving philosophy - D.I.R.W.N. - Doing It Right With Nautilus!

Yea, I think he's gotten so excited hearing about the historical gear that he's ready to jump into that HUB!............LOL. Fight the good fight Boog!

And oh, my vote goes for my TP II.

Favorite BC
Nekton 2000 Ballistic. Very large pockets with Zippers, cause velcro just don't hold. Thick fabric, I can get at least 2500 dives with one before it looks too ratty. Adjustable harness, that can be adjusted lots of ways for better fit. Some nice d-rings, if I need to atttach someing that won't fit in the pockets. I can fit a Sea and Sea camera in the pockets, or even my Underwater Kinetics 04 light. Large easy to use inflator, and oral inflator mechanisim, not wimpy like the Oceanic or US Divers. I work as a dive guide and Instructor, and am on my third one.
As for regulators? Sherwood regulators, are pretty indestructible. I dive the Maximus most of the time. I have even rebuilt some out on the dive boat, using just a large crescent wrench, and a paperclip.
Aloha Turtleguy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom