Phuket-Koh Tao Bashing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry, Limbo, i meant rubbish for my type of diving, as in long range deep stuff.

we all know that Koh Tao boasts a year round season for recreational diving, as opposed to the west coast where it's rubbish half the year,

by the way , you can find more than 10m metres at Mango if you swim out a bit further.

Jamie

"we all know that Koh Tao boasts a year round season for recreational diving, as opposed to the west coast where it's rubbish half the year "

Sounds like back pedaling from you Jamie or are you brown nosing Limbo as he/she is a work colleague on that horrible little island of koh tao.
For you monkeys to even compare the diving to Thailand's West Coast beggars belief - I have visited both places numerous times and live in the region, although certainly no need to return to the Gulf as its crap!
Bowmouth had it right from the start - Crappy Vis & Crappy marine life
Shame your so proud of that place with its collection of bums who turn up wanting a change of life and find themselves stuck there doing the cheap zero to hero gig or getting wasted every night.
Looking forward to returning this Xmas to Phuket where the Liveaboards and activities land based (5* hotels, Quality Restaurants and great shopping) are a little more interesting then pissing it up on a miserable little island in the gulf.,..
You can keep it all to yourselves!!

mmmm.........he said it well, didn't he?

can I change sides?

if it wasn't for the wreck diving we've found this side, i probably would but i do hate the lady boys,

FYI , I was back pedalling AND brown -nosing ! busted, but i was taking the piss just a little, glad you bit,

Jamie

PS love the stuff about zero to heroes, you sound like me on a rant. but you have your share of those there, right?

Mmmm Jamie, next time I see you I need to check the color of your nose, but since I don't live on that little island in the Gulf, you think there's a different way I can check your nose color?

Hope he feels better now, he really had to get that off his chest.

Hope he feels better now, he really had to get that off his chest.

Did you ever consider that the poster is a 'she' and not a 'he'?
What a fun post to read, though... Exactly in the spirit of the thread!

nose is the same old red ( from getting wasted every night).

on reflection , still like it here on the miserable little island, better than the big gay island over there anyway.

i don't need 5* hotels, Quality restaurants, and .........SHOPPING!!!!

I'm a wreck diver, not Paris Hilton, so my needs are few.

Anyway it's good to get things off your chest , especially if it's silicone, effects the hormones, you know, makes you bitchy as hell.

Jamie

It all depends.. If you have a fetish for wreckdiving it must be heaven! :dork2:

Knock yourself out and do some wreckdiving in a Dutch canal and let me know afterwards about all the amazing creatures you've encountered between the bicycles, supermarket trolleys and traffic sign boards.

:D

Back
Top Bottom