Phuket-Koh Tao Bashing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

please don't bash us here on Koh Tao for at least six weeks, it's rain and wind and more rain, wet house, wet dogs

complete rubbish

enjoy your sunshine and ladyboys over there

jamie MV ( no work ) Trident

One good thing with the rain is that our neighbors the great unwashed hippies on Phanghan are finally getting a shower.

Should be better on the nose next time we go to Samui.

Still watching the rain is more interesting than listening to the phuket mob banging on about their limited opportunity's for diving and the latest ladyboys to hit town.:shocked2:

Still watching the rain is more interesting than listening to the phuket mob banging on about their limited opportunity's for diving
I only read about the Gulf mob here crying about their limited opportunities. We have everything we want here, and that includes excellent weather.

One good thing with the rain is that our neighbors the great unwashed hippies on Phanghan are finally getting a shower.

Should be better on the nose next time we go to Samui.
:rofl3:

Still watching the rain is more interesting than listening to the phuket mob banging on about their limited opportunity's for diving and the latest ladyboys to hit town.:shocked2:

Seems like you have reached hallucination stage watching the rain :)

Im be diving on the island if the rain keeps up.......

I only read about the Gulf mob here crying about their limited opportunities. We have everything we want here, and that includes excellent weather.

i hope you get the divers as well.

at least on Koh Tao we're clever enough to arrange our wet weather at the same time as the PAD protests etc.

i hope it's all over with when we start diving again.

i feel for those that have prepared boats equipment etc for the high season and now this happens.

fighting for democracy is very noble, but enough's a enough, i thinks

Jamie

It is, but the PAD is not fighting for democracy. They don't like democracy coz people don't vote for them.

One cannot vote for the PAD... They are not a political party.

Anyway, I think people tend to forget that we've never had democracy in Thailand. The fight now is between the old right and the new right. Almost makes me miss the good old CPT days!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom