Photo Scuba Mask Strap Cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquanex

Co-Owner of YourBagTag.com
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all,

As many of you know, YourBagTag has been marketing a line of personalized products for the diving community. I have just developed another product that I think you will like, the photo scuba mask strap. I can take any photo/image (that fits) and infuse it into the material covering our neoprene mask strap covers. I am really impressed with the accuracy of the image on the material. This is not silkscreened or a decal but uses sublimation technology that prints it right into the material.

photomaskstrap-500px_482_detail.jpg

Here is the original image this mask strap cover was made from:

morayeel-400px_1908_detail.jpg

What do you think?

Very cool :)
I can think of lots of pics ... I may even have to have one made of my avatar

Yes, I have a template that you can also download so you can get an idea of how your image would lay out. As a final step, I send a copy of how the picture will print before I actually make it.

We can make them either way.

Looks neat. What about the straps instead of velcro have soft webbing? I find these much more comfortable and durable then the Velcro.

Also, what's the cost?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom