PG dive ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rexman24

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have any comments/recommendations about these dive ops in Puerto Galera?

Big Apple, VIP, South seas, and Frontier?
(Maggie your opinion has already been noted!)

PG? Or Sabang/LaLaguna?

I'm a big fan of Asia Divers myself. Very well organised. Large variety of dive sites.
And hot towels after every dive. Friendly DMs. Dirt cheap Nitrox.

If only they provide someone nice to help me get dressed, fix up my leather gear, to carry my masculine steel tanks for the 5m trek to the bangkas.

Traminer:
PG? Or Sabang/LaLaguna?

I'm a big fan of Asia Divers myself. Very well organised. Large variety of dive sites.
And hot towels after every dive. Friendly DMs. Dirt cheap Nitrox.

If only they provide someone nice to help me get dressed, fix up my leather gear, to carry my masculine steel tanks for the 5m trek to the bangkas.

:rofl3:

i'm with you on asia divers. very professional op.

@rexman: you could also try atlantis, dove with them as well and they're as good as asia divers.

Asia Diver/Tech Asia Dive Ops; El Galleon Beach Resort; and of course staggering back to the room after a couple of rounds at the Point Bar:D

personally I'd recommend Mabuhay Resort where you would have the pleasure of enjoying your dives with a boat load of Koreans... :wink:

If that's not your cup of tea, then I'd say Asia Divers or LLBC... :D

Mabuhay....LMAO!!!! hahahahahaha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom