PG dive ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The DIVE DOJO is pretty good too....the owner was on the JB record dive, several deep wreck dives, and those guys have new everything!

reaver:
we did 4 days of diving with Action Divers in small la laguna and had a great time. our group never went beyond 5 or 6 divers and as we headed out to the dive site in their trusty old banca i felt glad that i wasn't in the other resort's uberhitechcustomisedspeeddive boat that had 20 divers seated on each side :D
the one in the yellow wetsuit is pakman :rofl3:

Jag

shugar:
the one in the yellow wetsuit is pakman :rofl3:

Jag

oye, it's RED...

couldn't find an all- piss yellow one... :(

Mags - yes, its cultural and of course the language barriers... But you see it with Japanese and HK package divers as well around Asia who will only go to dive resorts that have DM's/ instructors from their countries or at least speak their native language.

Can't blame them. They need to be told not to trample on the coral on Monkey Beach in their native language. Saw a group of them at the Canyons last weekend. One of them was holding on to a barrel coral when the current picked up. Almost too painful to watch.

Won't be back in PG for a while until the coral has a chance to grow back. Most of the sites are overdived and the fish mutilated/tramatised beyond belief. Other than the Point and the great people in El Galleon/Atlantis, there is little to draw me back to this spot. I need a new place to get San Miguels...

Traminer:
Can't blame them. They need to be told not to trample on the coral on Monkey Beach in their native language. Saw a group of them at the Canyons last weekend. One of them was holding on to a barrel coral when the current picked up. Almost too painful to watch.

but but but... barrel coral are just soooo huggable... personally I prefer just crawling up into a ball and hiding inside one of those when the current picks up :rofl3:

Traminer:
Won't be back in PG for a while until the coral has a chance to grow back. Most of the sites are overdived and the fish mutilated/tramatised beyond belief. Other than the Point and the great people in El Galleon/Atlantis, there is little to draw me back to this spot. I need a new place to get San Miguels...

The girls of Sabang Disco are shedding a tear on this news!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom