PG Dive Center question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stop your winning!!!!:mooner: You live 1.5 Hours away from world class diving at an average price of 25$ US a dive... I live 2 hours away of 12 degC, high current, low visibility, freshwater, colorless substrate and aquatic life, average 45$ US a dive, diving!!!!! If anybody should be winning, it should be me!!!!:D:D:D

Man I miss the PIs...:shakehead:
correction, that's $17.16 per dive (last weekend average in Anilao). Going back again this weekend :D

Caloy... aqv 1st or 2nd weekend of july, lots of hammerheads, sunfish, mermaids and loch ness monsters to see

Stop your winning!!!!:mooner: You live 1.5 Hours away from world class diving at an average price of 25$ US a dive... I live 2 hours away of 12 degC, high current, low visibility, freshwater, colorless substrate and aquatic life, average 45$ US a dive, diving!!!!! If anybody should be winning, it should be me!!!!:D:D:D

Man I miss the PIs...:shakehead:

*whining

Honestly, it does make a difference :mooner:

I slipped that one in on purpose Larry...:blinking: Just to see if you would bite... You are soooo predictable....:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:D:D

Bwaahaaa... Sometimes my spelling sucks...:shakehead::shakehead:

*whining

Honestly, it does make a difference :mooner:

Hi everyone!

Will be traveling to Puerto Galera VERY soon and am still on the fence about which dive center to use. We are planning to do >10 dives, so would benefit from a center with lower rates for a multi-dive package. Unfortunately, financial considerations are one of our main issues, and we do not have our own equipment so will be adding in the rental cost. It seems that Dive Dojo is almost unanimously recommended, which is a reasonable option for us. Big Apple, however, has considerably lower rates, though I have been unable to find much information about the quality of the center, staff, equipment, etc. Anyone have any experience with this center or have any other recommendations that are on the more "budget" end? Would obviously love to save a little money, but not willing to sacrifice quality and safety. Thanks so much for your help!

Can't wait to arrive in paradise :)
Hi.
Dive Dojo are great, I have had a great time diving with them. All the rental gear is top quality (Halcyon and so forth) and very experienced, professional, and fun staff too. Unfortunately I have heard that they are to close down, so the option of diving with them may no longer be available, which is a big bummer.

If that is true, it is very very sad. A great dive operation, top notch with great people.
:depressed::depressed:
Hi.
Dive Dojo are great, I have had a great time diving with them. All the rental gear is top quality (Halcyon and so forth) and very experienced, professional, and fun staff too. Unfortunately I have heard that they are to close down, so the option of diving with them may no longer be available, which is a big bummer.

Hi.
Dive Dojo are great, Unfortunately I have heard that they are to close down, so the option of diving with them may no longer be available, which is a big bummer.
Another example of NEVER set up a business together with your MATE.
So Ethei will go free lance again.

Ethei has been freelance for a while now. Still working out of Divedojo at times.

Another example of NEVER set up a business together with your MATE.
So Ethei will go free lance again.

hi,

I would highly recommend Sea Rider in small lalaguna. I have dive with them for more than 2 yrs now. I think they offer just P 950.00 per dive. thats less than $ 20.00 . You can really make the most out of your money diving with them, even the most out of your dive. they usually dive multi level and dive even up to 3 different dive sites per dive. if the current permits. unlike other dive center that focus only on one dive site then you go up. Dive time is usually > 60 mins per dive. and if the dive site is safe, we ususally finish the dive with 200-300psi of air only. So that's really worth it.
at the back of their dive center are the rooms that normally charge P 1,200 per nite only. you can even haggle for a much cheaper rate of maybe P 800/ nite with aircon.
That's all I can share with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom