Pelham,Al. 12/09/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hate to hear that Michael. Good luck getting the next job. At least you did not know before the cruise or you would have been bumed on your trip. We will dive for you and post a report here for you. Oh, by the way, great report from your trip.

I had to ask about the lunch. The Looney's I dive with sometimes, have a monthly Dive N Dine. Happy Birthday to you Snepdiver.:hb2:

Ouch, sorry to hear that Mike, I hope your hiatus is short and we can see you in the water soon!

snepdiver:
I hate to hear that Michael. Good luck getting the next job. At least you did not know before the cruise or you would have been bumed on your trip. We will dive for you and post a report here for you. Oh, by the way, great report from your trip.

Thanks Snep.

I will expect a full report with details! A LOT of details! :wink:

Hopefully my future reports will get better. *looks at SBM's* *sighs*

Michael

SuPrBuGmAn:
Ouch, sorry to hear that Mike, I hope your hiatus is short and we can see you in the water soon!

Thanks Mat,

It will be over soon and I'll be back to diving. :)

Michael

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNEP!

:)

Michael

Michael sorry to hear that but don't get discouraged. Remember when one door closes, another has already opened for you. You have to press on!
Wish you could make it. We'll try to take some pictures for ya.

Happy Birthday Snepdiver & Happy (belated) Birthday SBM.

On lunch, I always bring a handful of snacks to munch on between dives. There are several places just around the corner. Maybe we could grab a bite later in the day when we finish up if anyone's interested. There's a Hooters, Applebee's or Ruby Tuesday and a Mexican Place and probably several other ones closeby.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom