Pelham,Al. 12/09/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. I have sent him a pm and asked more about it. I am trying to find out from my wife if wetsuit in under Christmas tree or not. I don't want to buy something she plans to surprise me with. You know what I mean? I am glad that you reminded me he was coming this way Friday, If he still plans to.

I live in Decatur (priceville) right off I-65. Are you closeby?

One of my buddies lives in Huntsville and he usually stops off my exit and we ride together. Maybe you could join us.

CorallineDream:
I live in Decatur (priceville) right off I-65. Are you closeby?

One of my buddies lives in Huntsville and he usually stops off my exit and we ride together. Maybe you could join us.

Yes! Very close. There are several of us Scubaboarders in the Decatur/HSV area.

I often go through Priceville (or the Priceville exit) on my way home.

You guys will pass within 3 miles of my house in Gardendale on your way. If you can not fit all divers and gear in your vehicle(s) I could carry someone with me from my exit. There are plenty of places to park (restaurants,hotels,etc.). Save 30 miles anyway. In some vehicles that could be $5.00 gas each way. I get 37 mpg at 75-80 mph.

snepdiver:
You guys will pass within 3 miles of my house in Gardendale on your way. If you can not fit all divers and gear in your vehicle(s) I could carry someone with me from my exit. There are plenty of places to park (restaurants,hotels,etc.). Save 30 miles anyway. In some vehicles that could be $5.00 gas each way. I get 37 mpg at 75-80 mph.

I was prob right near you 2 weekends ago. I ate at Guthries Chicken Fingers at Fieldstone Road.

About 3 miles on the other side of the interstate. The entrance to my neighborhood is on Fieldstown Road.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom