Peacock/Orange on the 28th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah the Score- Silver Fickle Face Mask of Fate one - diver zero. Becky and Simon did good We did call the dive as a precaution. Simon I thought bumped his head. HEY the Rocks are OK! And it was getting on in the day. Another day like today and we will have two new cavern divers looking at Intro.

It was nice to meet everyone Ben and Dave look forward to meeting you again

fgray1:
You guys didn't waste any time getting on.
Some of us left at a reasonable hour and made it home, others only had a short distance to run!

Knew you would jump back in for that second dive in Orange Grove, even though you were still saying that you might be talked out of it, whilst suiting up :wink:

Rick, i promise that noise you heard was my tank hitting the ceiling, not my head - no bump, nothing - it wasnt all that high in that area you wanted me to start the lost line drill in, to stay off the floor i was pretty much on the ceiling!!!! (but of course it could be my buoyancy with eyes closed and my breathing being out of wack after i took off my mask). I just dont think my mind was in the right place to do that skill at the time, not really an excuse, just the way it seemed at the time, dont know why, but try harder next time, with or without that bloody mask! :wink:

Yes it was the tank. Hey you'll get it I know you will regardless of which mask you have on or not

Hey guys -

Very nice peacock dive. We made it to the well area. Few of the pics are usable. Sigh.

Nice meeting you all again. P2 and I went to Cow in the afternoon, a very pretty cavern.

I found a very nice turtle on the way out.

Peter

pdoege:
I found a very nice turtle on the way out.
Peter

That is a great pic of the turtle - sorry I missed it - too busy trying to find my way into the cave ... :wink:

GDI:
Yes it was the tank. Hey you'll get it I know you will regardless of which mask you have on or not
Yeh i know i will, i just hate the idea that something beat me so easily.

Looking at this storm now and its path, there is a high likelihood of the viz being completely blown out in the SE this weekend - therefore what point in diving? What plans are afoot this weekend??? I know you said that Pete is going with you Labour Day (to Peacock?), anything else on saturday? If not we might hit Devils Den for some reel work and practice at skills, might have Smokeaire tagging along for practice and fun too.

simbrooks:

Looking at this storm now and its path, there is a high likelihood of the viz being completely blown out in the SE this weekend - therefore what point in diving? What plans are afoot this weekend??? I know you said that Pete is going with you Labour Day (to Peacock?), anything else on saturday? If not we might hit Devils Den for some reel work and practice at skills, might have Smokeaire tagging along for practice and fun too.
As well as the training envionment. I would go to Paradise or Blue grotto. They are closer to the real thing than Devils den. Just my 2PSI.

fgray1:
As well as the training envionment. I would go to Paradise or Blue grotto. They are closer to the real thing than Devils den. Just my 2PSI.

Hey Fred - it was great getting the chance to visit with you on Saturday! Glad to hear you got some fun dives in!

simbrooks:

Are you saying you are available this weekend?

StarrySkies:
Hey Fred - it was great getting the chance to visit with you on Saturday! Glad to hear you got some fun dives in!
How is your back are you ready to do 40 fathom?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom