Peacock/Orange on the 28th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OneBrightGator:
I'd come, I haven't been in freshwater in months... but I don't have a buddy and I doubt anyone in this thread would jump at that chance... :D

Ben
I wouldn't have a problem at all.
Just don't expect me to kiss you on the lips (or anywhere else for that matter).

Chuck

PEACOCK! Ma-an, I haven't been there in years..they got a parking lot? Last time I was there, it was so low you could hardly dive it....what's it like now - gone commercial?

river rat:
PEACOCK! Ma-an, I haven't been there in years..they got a parking lot? Last time I was there, it was so low you could hardly dive it....what's it like now - gone commercial?

Its a state park, kept primative, except for some wooden walkways and stairs to the sites. No pavement, no running water

OneBrightGator:
I'd come, I haven't been in freshwater in months... but I don't have a buddy and I doubt anyone in this thread would jump at that chance... :D

Ben

Hey Ben - it'll be good to see you again!

Glad to hear that you had a great summer. Caught up on your adventures on TDS.

I can't imagine anyone on this thread that wouldn't dive with you...

StarrySkies:
What was it Rick used to say about arguing with grunts? :wink:

Arguing with a grunt is like wrestling with a pig. You both get dirty but the pig loves it!

Ben if I wasn't teaching my students I would dive with you

Anybody happen to be bringing the tools to swap out a yoke fitting for a DIN on an SP Mk25 just in case I can't get it done tomorrow? Otherwise I'm stuck in singles.

Ben

Ok so maybe we will kiss and make up. Ok not actually kiss but you know what I mean.
Glad to see this.

OneBrightGator:
Anybody happen to be bringing the tools to swap out a yoke fitting for a DIN on an SP Mk25 just in case I can't get it done tomorrow? Otherwise I'm stuck in singles.

Ben
Intro with doubles?
I'm not calling the kettle black.

What tools do ya need?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom