Peacock/Orange on the 28th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These days doubles are allowed in intro and even cavern level providing you stay with rules of 1/6. It's actualy a good idea. Saves time and money and allows you to get use to the gear in a safe enviorment. They are talking of letting intructors go directly to side mount now.
Now back to the suject. Boy you guys stay up late.
Ben if you show up you can buddy up with me. I don't hold grudges or ill feelings.
Lifes for to short for that.
Fred

OneBrightGator:
Did my class in 'em. We seriously going to start this kinda crap again?

Ben
I was just pulling your manifold. Again what tools do ya need. I'll bring my tool kit.

fgray1:
Ben if you show up you can buddy up with me. I don't hold grudges or ill feelings.
Lifes for to short for that.
Fred
So it's three of us for intro dives?
Sounds like a good team.

I need a specific "low clearance" socket for the SP yoke, the rest should be childs play. I should be able to get it done today at the shop, but you never know.

Scubafool and I were planning on some cavern dives, caving with you guys would be cool, but I won't leave him buddyless, so we'll have to see.

Ben

There do seem to be a bunch of options when it comes to buddying up. Its a shame neither Becky nor i, nor the two other cavern guys are quite at the stage to be able to help out in that respect.

Glad you guys are making up (or is that making out?) again. Just keep the comments a little more chilled and the message/intent will be taken a lot better! I am sure everyone will be buddies again this weekend (even if not all diving buddies due to other commitments). :wink:

OneBrightGator:
Anybody happen to be bringing the tools to swap out a yoke fitting for a DIN on an SP Mk25 just in case I can't get it done tomorrow? Otherwise I'm stuck in singles.

Ben
Ben I will be bringing my trailer I am sure we can get you set up and going.

OneBrightGator:
I need a specific "low clearance" socket for the SP yoke, the rest should be childs play. I should be able to get it done today at the shop, but you never know.

Scubafool and I were planning on some cavern dives, caving with you guys would be cool, but I won't leave him buddyless, so we'll have to see.

Ben

Ben once you get it converted over just get a yoke adapter that way you'll have less wear and tear on the reg

Zis Veekend ve are going to introduce Za Silver Fickle Face Mask of Fate who vill be za first victim hmmmmm?

Remember Za Ping Pong Balls!

GDI:
Zis Veekend ve are going to introduce Za Silver Fickle Face Mask of Fate who vill be za first victim hmmmmm?

Remember Za Ping Pong Balls!
Comes to mind. I'm sure glad I'm already Certified :eyebrow:

I have no idea what this mask is, nor do i feel i want to find out, can i just do it mask off???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom