Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pilot fish:
"JetBlue moves quickly to cancel flights this storm.

Low fare carrier cuts 40% of JFK flights "

Other airlines seem to have the staff and infrastructure to handle this but jetBlue seems to be floundering again. At least they are not stranding people in planes- yet.

"Airlines canceled hundreds of flights Sunday at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport and dozens more at Midway Airport, said Wendy Abrams, spokeswoman for the Chicago Department of Aviation. That was on top of cancellations Saturday. Abrams estimated that about 1,000 stranded passengers spent Saturday night at O'Hare."

Apparently, other airlines don't seem to have the staff and infrastructure to handle severe snow storms any differently than JetBlue does.

Sorry for saying green again when you say blue, but if you insist on calling the grass blue, I'm going to keep disagreeing with you.

OHGoDive:
"Airlines canceled hundreds of flights Sunday at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport and dozens more at Midway Airport, said Wendy Abrams, spokeswoman for the Chicago Department of Aviation. That was on top of cancellations Saturday. Abrams estimated that about 1,000 stranded passengers spent Saturday night at O'Hare."

Apparently, other airlines don't seem to have the staff and infrastructure to handle severe snow storms any differently than JetBlue does.

Sorry for saying green again when you say blue, but if you insist on calling the grass blue, I'm going to keep disagreeing with you.

PSSHHTT What ever You don't know what your talking about :)

jhbryaniv:
PSSHHTT What ever You don't know what your talking about :)

Yeah, but at least I'm obstinate.

pilot fish:
jetblue down -2.00%

[[[["I'm going to keep disagreeing with you."]]]]]OHGOSitDown

:laughing:
You know if their bond rating has changed lately?

Really, whether Jet Blue is a viable airline or not has little to dow with the original subject: Do we need a legal bill of rights for passengers, or shall we just take our chances with corporate greed vs the market...?

Moody's has downgraded Jetblue, Don.

JetBlue.http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Sto...&guid={FF0D79C8-B0C7-4045-9072-1A82D87C8750}&

DandyDon:
You know if their bond rating has changed lately?

Really, whether Jet Blue is a viable airline or not has little to dow with the original subject: Do we need a legal bill of rights for passengers, or shall we just take our chances with corporate greed vs the market...?

YES ON PASSENGER BILL OF RIGHTS

That would not be as sensational as jetblue bashing Dennis.

That would not be as sensational as jetblue bashing Dennis.

Trolling, trolling, trolling - Rawhide!

Diver Dennis:
I would like to know how many times passengers are kept in a plane sitting on the tarmac per year. This would get this thread back to facts.

Nobody, except JetBlue passengers, was kept on the tarmac, on a major carrier, confined in a plane for 8, 10 or 11 hours in 2006

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom