Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As in just about any issue, there will always be opposition, this thread just falls very well into this category.

dlndavid:
As in just about any issue, there will always be opposition, this thread just falls very well into this category.

Sure, make me rethink my previous comment. :rofl3:

Hey, I figure that if I can keep this thread going as long as the exploding tank thread, I'll have done my job.

If nothing else, this thread has taught me how people can end up with 28000+ posts on this board.

OHGoDive:
If nothing else, this thread has taught me how people can end up with 28000+ posts on this board.
I think the big numbers usually come from the Surface Interval or Water Cooler forum - and I suspect that's where the trend for meaningless one-liner post are learned. Kinda like chat room posts, only they can disrupt a meaningful thread in the real SB. :(

Most of mine came from saying Howdy & Welcome to every new Introduction, and some would criticize that as well. But some would criticize for anything...

Don, you are always an asset to any thread you participate in. The one liners by david do nothing to move the topic along, ever, or even obliquely pertain to the thread. What the purpose of that silliness is, I cannot imagine. The other obstinate poster just wants to disagree. If you say it's blue, they say it's green. I think that person is willing to accept any degree of bad treatment as one of the many travel annoyances and beleives every bogus reason the airlines gives him for that mistreatment. :shakehead

Ok, passengers, we're going sit here in this plane for the next 8 hours till that cloud over Wyoming passes over JFK. Hope you dopes brought extra water because we have none. Also, since the toilets will clog up real soon we've provided you with extra air sick bags. Please remain in your seats and keep your belts tight, we might have to move to another part of the runway suddenly. OhGoSITONAPLANE will read you a fable. :rofl3: :rofl3:

DandyDon:
I think the big numbers usually come from the Surface Interval or Water Cooler forum - and I suspect that's where the trend for meaningless one-liner post are learned. Kinda like chat room posts, only they can disrupt a meaningful thread in the real SB. :(

Most of mine came from saying Howdy & Welcome to every new Introduction, and some would criticize that as well. But some would criticize for anything...

"JetBlue moves quickly to cancel flights this storm.

Low fare carrier cuts 40% of JFK flights "

Other airlines seem to have the staff and infrastructure to handle this but jetBlue seems to be floundering again. At least they are not stranding people in planes- yet.

pilot fish:
Don, you are always an asset to any thread you participate in. The one liners by david do nothing to move the topic along, ever, or even obliquely pertain to the thread. What the purpose of that silliness is, I cannot imagine. The other obstinate poster just wants to disagree. If you say it's blue, they say it's green. I think that person is willing to accept any degree of bad treatment as one of the many travel annoyances and beleives every bogus reason the airlines gives him for that mistreatment. :shakehead

Looks like a personal attack to me. . .

I would love to see a bill of rights, but it'll never happen with the money the airlines have to spend on legislation.

This reminds me of the time I spent 34 hours stuck on a plane while in the military. I felt like roadkill by the time we got off the thing.

Yo PiFi, so were you fired from JetBlue? Just trying to understand your hatred for them.

@ Don, welcome to :sblogo: :cowboy: :thumb:

and post counts in the SI threads can and are removed...fyi

pilot fish:

Ok, passengers, we're going sit here in this plane for the next 8 hours till that cloud over Wyoming passes over JFK. Hope you dopes brought extra water because we have none. Also, since the toilets will clog up real soon we've provided you with extra air sick bags. Please remain in your seats and keep your belts tight, we might have to move to another part of the runway suddenly. OhGoSITONAPLANE will read you a fable. :rofl3: :rofl3:

lol

Name calling and personal attacks. Too funny. You obviously have your world, and the frustrations that it brings you. I hope it doesn't get to you too much. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom