Closed Parts order #3

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PSA

With it coming on Christmas not sure if I'll get order before Xmas. So on shipping most likely new year. Hopefully by then shipping maybe back to complete normality.

If this is an issue for anyone I need to know ASAP, like within 24hours or order will continue set in concrete, no take backs as I can't afford to be stuck with stuff.

Thank you for your understanding.

Parts order update:

In true Japanese knee jerk fashion, they have just "shut" international borders, apparently until end of January in the wake of the "new" strain of Covid 19. Now what this means to incoming mail I've no idea, prior to this move, although a bit slower, international mail has been getting in without issue. Next? Who knows...

I will of course update as I know more but for those who have current orders, regardless of any shipping issues, I will still need to ask for payment once I've been billed. Sorry abut that but I cannot afford to cover it.

Be in touch early in the new year hopefully with some "good" news.

Take care everyone, wishing all of us a better 2021.

Simon

No problem, it's worth the wait! I assume those on this thread waiting for parts have enough parts/regs to keep them diving until then. If you need some part urgently, feel free to reach out. If I have the part you can have it.

New shipping rules to the US. Boy Japan has mastered the art of making things way more difficult than they need to be.

You now need to go online register your information and print out a label. If you have no printer you have to do it at the post office but not all post offices have this service.

Then once you have label you need to go back online and request a plastic shipping document envelope, to get this envelope takes 5-7 working days, then you can ship to the US. The PO don't have these plastic envelopes in stock you must get online.

You need to go through this process every time you want to ship anything to the US.

First world problems I guess.

Sigh...

Went to ship something today, needless to say this new system did not impress me much. I tip easily.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom