Closed Parts order #3

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some good news, kind of, as of today I can now send small packets to the US by air although tracking option is not available.

So...options

Air not tracked around ¥1200
Surface tracked under 2kgs around ¥1800
Surface not tracked less than ¥900

None of these options can be insured though.

Once I'd get billed for current orders I'll advise individually and you can choose your preferred shipping option.

Think this is a good sign and means perhaps come January normal shipping "may" resume, i.e small packet tracked. We can but hope.

Cheers
Simon

36872B9E-BB5C-43E5-80F8-145F7C97738C.jpeg

It's brand new.

Hope it was cheap. I bought it for my Apeks DS4/DST but as no longer own those I've zero need for the tool. It's never been used. Quietly hoping you'll buy it, although not so quietly now. No pressure. I'm sure one day someone will buy it if you don't.

Be in touch.

Simon

Hope it was cheap. I bought it for my Apeks DS4/DST but as no longer own those I've zero need for the tool. It's never been used. Quietly hoping you'll buy it, although not so quietly now. No pressure. I'm sure one day someone will buy it if you don't.

Be in touch.

Simon

Wait so you do have the tool? If so I will take it.

Yes, I bought it some months back thinking I'd use it but never did and sold regs that would use it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom