Paradise Springs -- Sunday May 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dutchfin, PM with my cell # should be to you by now. Planning on around 2;30 or 3 this afternoon, but call me around 1 to nail it down. Everyone else, see ya in da morning.

Hmnnn... this could be my 300th dive at Alexander if I can break away. It might be nice to make that dive WITHOUT students. :D Heck, I've already named all the fish and have been working on their geneology. :D But time will tell if I accomplish everything I need to. Anyone diving Monday?

YEah, sorry. Just too far to drive for that kind of dive. NOt to mention Im broke. :)

dutchfin, I know that you are leaving me messages, but I can't understand them. I don't know what is wrong with my phone! Anyway, I am about to walk out the door, I should be there in about 30 minutes. Hope to see you there.

alrighty... see everybody in the moring. dutchfin, glad you are making it down

Alright, Andy & Chuck. Where are the pictures??!!! I had to drop off an invalid & unload her gear, I have completely washed my own gear, AND I left after either of you!! Get busy guys!!

H2Andy & SmokeAire, many, many, many thanks for two great dives! H2Andy, SmokeAire, FGray1, & dutchfin, many thanks for the good conversation. Fred & Rick, next time we need to do a dive together so I can learn from you guys. Fred, thanks for the gear tips, I will incorporate them into my thought proccess while continuing to configure my gear.

Other athan my buddy getting sick & sitting out the last dive, today's diving was great!

da pictures:

1. met dutchfin, who is afraid of getting wet and has to dive dry. seriously, awesome to meet you, and thank you for all your help!

2. cathryn, always the trooper, sat out the second dive while her fair-weather buddy Scubafool went diving with me and Smokeaire

3. Scubafool: "so... let me get this right Andy, you want me to buddy up with you and Smokeaire?
gee... er.... well... let me think about it some more..."

4. Smokeaire: It's the Rocky Horror Diving Show, starring Dr. Smokenfurter.

5. Fgray1: Yea, you'll tangle line as good as me one day, Andy... if you live to be 100 and go diving every day for the rest of your life!

gee...ur..well.... run!!!! Thanks for the pics! Where are the scubafool on phsycadellic mushrooms pictures?

Carrying 4 bottles up the steps was a dumb idea..
I'm paying for it tonight. :11:
Backs Ok but boy my legs and shoulders are hurting.
Thanks for the great dives and most of all the camaraderie.
Looking forward to the next time.
Might try and get to Peacock next weekend.
Fred

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom