Paradise Springs -- Sunday May 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doesn't sound like I need to bring a reel !! So 9am? You guys should be very easy to spot what with all the sauce stains and all.....

yeah, i'm shooting to get there by 9:10 or so

H2Andy:
yeah, i'm shooting to get there by 9:10 or so

Hi H2, haven't spoken to you in a little while. Have a great dive and Happy Mem.Day Wknd. to you and those joining you. Oh...and Happy B-Day to your wife.

When are you coming down here again, you know we're waiting for ya. :dazzler1:

Hmm, nothing solid on diving for me yet this weekend. Perhaps Ill meet up with you guys.

scbababe:
Oh...and Happy B-Day to your wife.

wow.. you HAVE a good memory :wink: thanks!

i am not sure when i'll be able to come down again. was
thinking maybe the DIR-F if Rick was up to it, maybe
the beach clean-up...

i would sure love to see you all again. i had a blast despite...
you know... the unfortunate french toast incident

H2Andy:
wow.. you HAVE a good memory :wink: thanks!thinking maybe the DIR-F if Rick was up to it, maybe
the beach clean-up...i would sure love to see you all again. i had a blast despite...you know... the unfortunate french toast incident

All right!!! beach clean-up day sounds good. (lol) We'll bring a doggy bag.. See ya then!!! :dazzler1:

ok, the list for Paradise Springs for Sunday, May 30 (ETA
is 9:00 to 9:30 a.m.) is as follows:

100% sure:

H2Andy
Fgray + Buddy
Scubafool + Cathryn
SmokeAire
Dutchfin

did i miss anybody else?

Darn it, jviehe, was looking forward to meeting you! Oh well.

Hey, Cathryn is going to bring her propane grill, so bring along grill foods if you want them.

By 9 A.M., I hope to be quite wet, but then again, Cathryn tends to drive slow sometimes! Can't wait, & see ya'll (poke poke) then!

Oh, & Alexander Springs is looking better for Saturday afternoon. Anyone?

I'm definately in. Looking forward to diving with some more board members and checking out Paradise Springs again. Last time I was there, was over 5 yrs ago, and I wasn't cave certified then. Scubafool, what time Sat. are you planning to be at Alexander? I have a few things that need to be taken care of early in the day, but I should be free @ 2pm or so.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom