Paradise Springs -- Sunday May 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4. Smokeaire: It's the Rocky Horror Diving Show, starring Dr. Smokenfurter.

There's something almost obscene about the Pic. I think he need a little makeup, maybe some false eyelashes.
Fred

See see I told you. Not good for the back... next time get a sherpa to carry your dbls to the water.
Peacock next weekend? Would a single cylinder diver be welcome?

It was a blast today. Really enjoyed the suface interval as much as the dives. Fgray1 and Dutchfin had a lot of good tips and advice. Scubafool,H2Andy and Cathryn are great dive buddies. Shame H2 won't be diving anymore after he gets his one cylinder motorbike (his wife won't let him get a go-fast bike). ;-)

I can't upload my pics because of the large sizes, when and if I can figure out how to reduce the KBs I'll post them. :-(

if you have a photo editing program, resize the pics to 1024 by 768 and save them
as something less than "full quality." that should bring them under the 200k limit

and yes, it was a blast diving with you all!

Then will you dive with me?

Peacock next weekend? Would a single cylinder diver be welcome?

Of course you can. My Semi Dry suit should be in this week and I want to try it out.
I figure Orange grove for a short dive for testing purposes and then maybe the peanut tunnel just for the fun of it. I'll let you know for sure mid week. If I know Jon he will want to go too.
Fred

Let me know when.

Peacock Sat? Sounds good to me. Great day guys,thanks for letting me join in. Sorry for leaving so quick after my 2nd dive, but seeing that BIG thing of spagetti lying right there inside the basin reminded me how starved I really was !!! Smokaire,nice meeting you again. H2Andy,Scubafool,Catherine, and Fred, nice to be able to put faces to the names. Fred, you must be anxiosly waiting for that semi-dry suit after seeing how comfortable I was in mine!! Great day guys, thanks.

Walter and I were there on Monday. We dove with a couple of people from the Singledivers.com board and one of the ladies had her son diving as well. Donna decided to sit this one out. We dived Ginnie on Saturday, Blue Grotto on Sunday and Paradise on Monday. It was a wonderful weekend.

How crowded was Paradise on Sunday? It was still silted pretty badly when we arrived Monday morning.

After wading through my new photo program and camera trying to figure out how to get these photo to fit I think I got it so here goes. I hope they come out ok.
Pics:
1. H2Andy's Italian dinner

2. "I can't believe I ate all that spaghetti"

3. Fossil

4. Ooops...This is the fossils.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom