Looking for Future dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aimedfora100

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking for dive buddies near me, or around my area, for the weekends. I have been a certified open-water diver since June of this year. I have around 60 dives in my belt. I have been to spots as paradise springs, Alexander springs, ginnie springs, Buford sink, blue state park, Hudson grotto, Venice beach, and off the Gulf of tarpon. If you are out of my area, wishing to dive, I would not mind traveling out but first come up a plan and location.

You're too far from me, I'm on the east coast. You can try looking for dive clubs in your area or take more classes meeting people in them. I've met dive friend on charters too. Good luck with your dive buddy search!

The Tampa Bay SCUBA Club is pretty active on Facebook. Might could find some buddies there.

I am looking for dive buddies near me, or around my area, for the weekends. I have been a certified open-water diver since June of this year. I have around 60 dives in my belt. I have been to spots as paradise springs, Alexander springs, ginnie springs, Buford sink, blue state park, Hudson grotto, Venice beach, and off the Gulf of tarpon. If you are out of my area, wishing to dive, I would not mind traveling out but first come up a plan and location.
I just moved to FL this week, looking to find some buddies as well. I’m about 5 minutes from paradise springs! Let me know if your interested in diving this weekend!

Hello, I'm Eric, 21, in Brooksville. Also looking for a dive buddy. feel free to dm me.
I'm in Homosassa. Found a buddy in Spring Hill. I've seen others in Ocala and Gainesville. It seems there are quite a few divers if we just get together.

Hello, I'm Eric, 21, in Brooksville. Also looking for a dive buddy. feel free to dm me.
Hello. I'm a little rusty but interested in diving more. I'm retired so I can dive any time. I have been diving a couple times with Almedfora100. Started diving in 1973 but have had a lot of long breaks for various reasons. Are you interested in talking?

Hello. I'm a little rusty but interested in diving more. I'm retired so I can dive any time. I have been diving a couple times with Almedfora100. Started diving in 1973 but have had a lot of long breaks for various reasons. Are you interested in talking?
Yes I am open to diving anytime. sorry didn't see your response until today.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom