Panama City Beach Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darcy:
Divers Den is open 8-6p Sat-Sun, during the week they open 9-6p. They are my LDS.

Thinking about getting some Luxfer S80N which are "Neutral" aluminum 80's that have a fill of 3300psi. Think I will have any problem with the guy's at Diver's Den filling it full to 3300psi?

Thanks,
Jeremy

I tried calling Divers den today and the phone just rang all the way through to an answering machine. The message on the machine was non specific and didn't even say the name of the store. Wonder if the number has changed and if they just haven't changed the # on their webpage. I was calling around to see what boats were running this weekend.

Matt

Same with Hydrospace. I called and called but every time an answering machine would just say thanks for calling Hydrospace our Winter hours are....yada, yada, yada...Please call first to see if we are open .....

Something like that. That is why I was wondering about any of the dive shops being available when I get to PCB.
BTW, there was a new dive rental place inside the park at the Jetties last year. They did tank rental and fills. Also a place to get extra weight O-rings, etc. In case you found yourself without or didn't pack a save-a-dive kit. Don't know if they will be open this early in the year or not.

Jeremy

JKSteger:
Same with Hydrospace. I called and called but every time an answering machine would just say thanks for calling Hydrospace our Winter hours are....yada, yada, yada...Please call first to see if we are open .....

I actually spoke to someone from hydrospace yesterday. They didn't have any boats running out this weekend, but it sounds like they do the weekend after next. Sounds like they might be getting back into their regular seasonal hours. I would assume they will be open when we are down there. As for the fill shop in St. Andrews, I have no idea when it opens up, but did see it last time I was there.

Matt

I just got a call from Divers Den and they are going out Saturday morning 3/26 on Splash. 850.234.8717 is the number I use for them.

She (Sonya) said there is no problem filling the S80N to 3300psi. Not sure about the dive shop at the park, the park doesn't start running shuttles to Shell Island and such for another week or so, I assume the shop will open up then as well?

It's offical Spring Break is starting. I got no less than 3 cat calls walking though the parking lot back to my office after lunch. I work a block off Front Beach Road. Lucky me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

darcy:
It's offical Spring Break is starting. I got no less than 3 cat calls walking though the parking lot back to my office after lunch...
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

That's not a bad sign, when your getting the "Go home Granny" calls, then it's bad. :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Jeremy

darcy:
It's offical Spring Break is starting. I got no less than 3 cat calls walking though the parking lot back to my office after lunch. I work a block off Front Beach Road. Lucky me.

Come back from lunch with any beads? :wink:

No beads. It wouldn't be a fair trade...HA! Also Divers Den is going out 2/26 not 3/26 as posted above. They have been going out for a few weeks now. They got a new boat too, a six pack, not sure what her name is.

FYI,
I just reserved my campsite for Sat. night 3/12/05 to camp at St. Andrews Park at www.reserveamerica.com . See you all in a couple of weeks.

Jeremy

I'm going to do a night dive at the PCB Jetties Monday night 3/7. I'll let you know how things are looking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom