PADI Trimix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGJC

Reaction score
Anybody got any insight as to what the questions in the "knowledge reviews" in the padi trimix text will be like?? Maybe we can all get a jump on the book work now!

:jester:

Well Gas Belnder is up and running so it can't be long before trimix arrives via PADI.....:boom:

It will be interesting to say the least. I guess that PADI is trying to be everything for everybody. Who are they going to get to teach these courses?

Robert:doctor:

PADI trimix...
PADI trimix... ?
PADI trimix... initially seems like a classic oxymoron... but I will withhold judgement pending release of the course materials and instructor designations/qualifications. PADI certainly has the wherewithall to create an excellent course, so I'll hide & watch.
Rick

You KNOW its coming soon... they learned their lesson with the whole nitrox DEMA thing and will be on the forefront of recreational mixed gas diving.... I cant wait to get a look at the video!!!!
Judging from previous course material as well as the RecTec manual it will probably be a good course (I think along the lines of "normoxic" trimix kinda stuff)
Lets get some more opinions here... any sample test question candidates???? lets hear them!

DocRCH-
I think they'll incorporate it with the current RecTec instructors programs... they are the obvious candidates for instructors...
It'll bring new meaning to "deep diver" speciality! I can see it now "Master Tech Diver Specialties" ...courses available now
Artifact recovery diver, mixed gas diver, underwater body recovery, Alternate deco platform diver, Penetration Wreck diver, and many more.....
:jester:

I thought they were talking about Air,EAN32 and EAN 36.That thier three mixes right?They're not really going to offer a He course are they?:wink:I asked the locals here if they would offer the course(they don't know of my secret IANTD fetish)thet replied no-one in town used it except for a few "tech divers"PHEW I thought to myself.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom