PADI Trimix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like I said
I haven't been there before but I can give you general directions. I don't have a chart with me here ate work.

But just north of Horseshoe bay is Lions Bay @ Lions Bay there is a marina called Sunset Marina

Evedently directly across the sound is the dive site sort of a direct shot

Originally posted by AquaTec
Evedently directly across the sound is the dive site sort of a direct shot
I found a Halkett Marine Park with Halkett pt. looking like a great wall dive...
The depth there to the bottom of the wall is about 60m
but then it slopes on down to 140m and then finally 170m

Nordic Diver,

I wanted to thank you for the e-mail with all the info on your charter business. I'll ty to get with you when you're up here in July :thumb:. I'll send your website and e-mail addy around to people asking me for charters too. Good tech charters are hard to find up here (I only know of one or two).

:)

Mike

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

I found a Halkett Marine Park with Halkett pt. looking like a great wall dive...
The depth there to the bottom of the wall is about 60m
but then it slopes on down to 140m and then finally 170m

That sounds about right. i can give you more details next week.
I think the site is actualy on an island

I love decoing on a wall, it makes the whole thing just one big dive. everybody can spread out and swimming durring deco is a good thing

Originally posted by AquaTec

That sounds about right. i can give you more details next week.
I think the site is actualy on an island

I love decoing on a wall, it makes the whole thing just one big dive. everybody can spread out and swimming durring deco is a good thing

Would that be Gambier Island?

We really enjoyed ourselves on Stag wall under the power lines! We didn't go that deep but it was fun.
:D

Hmmmm.... either they were letting you guys off easy or you were just in the intro class... [/B][/QUOT e

Pug

I must admit it was a fundamentals class. I am not happy, But
now i am screwed. They offer no Cross over.!

Plus I just found out, While the computer programer is teaching
me, He has no Insurance.

Can you believe that! All that liability & the fact that everything
he teaches is perfect & no Insurance.!!!!

Dive Safe Nordic Diver

Originally posted by nordicdiver
I must admit it was a fundamentals class. I am not happy, But
now i am screwed. They offer no Cross over.!
Well you're just going to have to put on your game face and go out and recruit whilst you slap a few Mac users around...

Oh, and I understand you're not really DIR until you've completed the Webmaster 2 level... which is supposed to involve not only distributed denial of service attacks but handling multiple servers each with their own failing firewalls...

Waaaaay beyond me.... ain't going there... no way!

Doug I checked the chart again and it looks to me like Bowyer Island (which is just a mile from Sunset Beach) has got deep walls all around it but I don't see the name you were referring too. I gotta take a boat up there... that's all there is too it! :D

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom