PADI Trimix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

warren sorry if i scared you. I recommend you never leave the shallow end of the pool, and keep those water wings on.

I do mention the dives i do or might do that are contraversial just to stimulate some conversation. I do expect to get called names but I don't really care what people I will never meet or ever dive with think about me.
those who do dive with me and know me have made their judgments and thats what matters to me.

But I like to get you all going, it is an easy button to push.
for instance I am planning a dive for this weekend that if talked about would not push any of your buttons, so why talk about it

so this weekends dive plan
eight tech divers doing a dive off a boat in Howe Sound BC

dive plans are this
my team 340ft 18 minutes END 110ft
team two 300ft 25 minutes
team three 250 ft 30 minutes
team four 200 ft 30 minutes

We have a group af tech divers who do a fun dive once a month to maintain skills, keep in touch, meet new friends, try new skills or practice old ones, but mostly just to blow bubbles.

nothing to exciting for a discution group unless i said all the dives were on air. [whooo got you going didn't I warren, just kidding no air today. Just good old Helium]

Pug

Thank You for the kind words.!

A very close friend who happens to be GUR/DIR trained built the
site for me.!

Thanks Again Nordic Diver

Originally posted by nordicdiver
a very close friend who happens to be GUR/DIR trained built the site for me.!
Yikes! You mean GUE offers web designing classes and there is a DIR way to set them up!

:wink:

PUG
we are diving at a wall called Elket, or Yukeit wall.
I have never dove here but I have heard good stuff about it including deep sponges.

Originally posted by AquaTec
PUG
we are diving at a wall called Elket, or Yukeit wall.
I have never dove here but I have heard good stuff about it including deep sponges.
Give me a hint as to where it is on the chart...
What is it near?

Pug

Yes, It is new for 2002, They will provide you with a computer
programer for 1 day, Classes on web design start very early in
the day. You must provide your programer with the exact blend
of star bucks coffee that they recomend.

Next, He spends exactly 2.7 hours checking over your computer equipment. If it not up to there standards you must go directly to
the location that they recomend to replace your current system.
( It's a division of Helcyon )
Then we came back & he showed me how I was to set up everything, Next it was lunch time, 2 slices of bread (crust removed ) 1.5 0z of lean beef, mustard, 1 tbl spoon mustard, 2 grapes, 1/4 pickle, 1 gallon of water, (no dehidration)

Next, He worked on getting everything all in one file, He said this
way everything will be up loaded to George much easier.!
Oh did i mention we were on a 21/35 mix, No matter. He said it was safer, They know best.!
Well they got it all done for me, Just one problem. I keep getting
these E-mails saying my END is wrong.?

Can you help me,!!!!!! Nordic Diver

Originally posted by nordicdiver

Can you help me,!!!!!! Nordic Diver
Shoot no... you're way beyond my cert. level...
I am only allowed to read/write email plus post to ScubaBoard...

I am surprised that your afternoon sessions didn't include surprise power outages combined with denial of service attacks by hacker bots.

Hmmmm.... either they were letting you guys off easy or you were just in the intro class...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom