PADI Patches - Where do you get them and how do you wear them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daniel f aleman:
Really?

Nice pin/patch there for your avatar.

Do Unit Coins count as "Patches/Pins?

When I was younger my Church gave me a "humble button" It said "I'm Humble" but then they took it away because I wore it. :11::D

TheRedHead:
No, you have to pay extra for them. :D

LOL i wasn't necessarily refering to the patch as being given away :rofl3:

GA Under Water:
Do Unit Coins count as "Patches/Pins?

When I was younger my Church gave me a "humble button" It said "I'm Humble" but then they took it away because I wore it. :11::D

What a bunch of meany heads:D

And a unit coin doesn't because they can get you free beer :D :D :D

I don't disagree with your E-7, I know what he meant by that comment. But shouder patches and badges mean something - military, police, medical, sports, etc.

I simply wear my Divemaster patch on my cap and a Rescue tab on my jacket for identification when teaching.

So... ummm... to those of you who don't wear 'patchs'... how many of you have a collection of t-shirts from dive destinations, "dive t-shirts" in general, shoes with swooshes on em', etc., etc... (hummm... maybe a t-shirt of your favorite wet-suit manuf... ??? ... maybe one that has a nice agressive message on it to advertize how 'bad' ya' are????)

... I contend we ALL wear patches... its just a question of what patch/statement you choose to make... as we used to say in the 60's... "... even non-conformity is conforming..."

J.R.:
So... ummm... to those of you who don't wear 'patchs'... how many of you have a collection of t-shirts from dive destinations, "dive t-shirts" in general, shoes with swooshes on em', etc., etc... (hummm... maybe a t-shirt of your favorite wet-suit manuf... ??? ... maybe one that has a nice agressive message on it to advertize how 'bad' ya' are????)

... I contend we ALL wear patches... its just a question of what patch/statement you choose to make... as we used to say in the 60's... "... even non-conformity is conforming..."

Hmm. I've got a dive flag keychain. I have a TDI bumper sticker, but I haven't used it, TDI cap, SSI dive log, lots of T-shirts, but I seldom wear them because they are WAY too big. T-shirts are like momentos to me, more useful if they could be found in smaller women's sizes.

Back
Top Bottom