PADI Patches - Where do you get them and how do you wear them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J.R.:
Dude... based on your icon I bet ya' wear an INVISIBLE one... just won't fess up... :rofl3: :rofl3:
I have a tall, scary butler that will bring me one if needed.:D

or for wet t-shirt contests :D

Hey Letterboy, here's a patch for you....

INSPDTthick.JPG

but I seldom wear them because they are WAY too big. T-shirts are like momentos to me, more useful if they could be found in smaller women's sizes.

yea, if somebody gives me one more of those high necked baggy scuba shirts, I am going to start a quilt.

Set my armpits free.

ONESPEED:
Do you even remember what beer tastes like? I know they aren't giving you beer to wash down your MRE's.

But at the Club, you can get TOASTY!! Or you can get broke if you forget your coin.

catherine96821:
yea, if somebody gives me one more of those high necked baggy scuba shirts, I am going to start a quilt.

Set my armpits free.

We've got to dive together soon, amiga. I have lined up a cabana boy who promises he will carry all of our gear. We can pay him in T-shirts. :wink:

I kick it old school....I wear my 12 patches on my one piece white leisure suit, with collar up, and the Bee Gees "Staying Alive" playing in the background. Yeah baby!

--Matt

catherine96821:

Set my armpits free.
and your cleavage :D :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom