PADI instructor in Jacksonville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dnaber

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a PADI instructor for OW certification in Jacksonville. I have the son of a friend of mine coming down in May looking to complete his OW part of his PADI OW. He has completed all his book work but doesn't want to freeze in a spring up north. Thanks in advance.

I am new to the area as we just transitioned from full time RVing to part time and have bought a house in Orange Park. Have visited here over the years as our son-in-law is in Navy here. There is a dive shop on Wells Ave that I have used twice for tank fills that can probably help.
It is Scuba Tiger on Wells east of Blanding between Home Depot and General RV.
I have not been in the shop in several years, but they seemed organized and helpful when I was.
Good luck.

Thanks I know the owners, and unfortunately they are a SSI shop.

Don

Sent from my iPad

Looking for a PADI instructor for OW certification in Jacksonville. I have the son of a friend of mine coming down in May looking to complete his OW part of his PADI OW. He has completed all his book work but doesn't want to freeze in a spring up north. Thanks in advance.

While not in Jacksonville, about 30 minutes south in St. Augustine is a excellent PADI shop called Sea Hunt scuba. Steve Bohannan runs it and he is an excellent instructor and all around good guy.

Daru

Thanks Daru, I didn't even think about them. I'll pass on the information. Funny how that shop never looks open when I drive by but I'm told they are....

Don,

Not sure I have spoken to you but I do offer PADI Certifications. I teach locally here in Jacksonville. I have been teaching for over 28 years and here is my website: jacksonvillescubaclasses.com (North Florida Divers). Thanks !

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom