P valves for women???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BITE ME:
not even going to try to cath myself... i rather deal with diapers!!!

must admit it doesn't sound fun

i'd go with diapers too

Bobbin-along:
Hmm... well that's novel but I draw the line at the brazilian wax job to make this workable. :)

Bobbin-along, Brazilillian wax jobs are easy. (the answer to your follow up questions are MALE and YES). An inter-eurator cath is not pragmatic for diving, but a device such as this may allow a lady to dive and not have to worry about such things. Fabasard

oh my gosh... i just came to think - DO I have to go to a salon to get the wax job? DO you waxers DIY? This is getting too complicating....

Brazilians may be easy to administer but not comfortable to endure. Bikini line is bad enough thank you very much. I'm so NOT going to add to the experience. But you are very welcome to hop on down to the local salon and pay for some evil woman to rip the top 4 layers of skin off your no-no places. :D

I will continue in diapers. They may seem less than classy, but if my choices are dehydration or waxing, I'll vote for depends every time. To each their own and I admire your pain threshold.

Cheekymonkey:
Its not to stop it permanently its so you can keep going, talk about being offtopic now.
Why would you want to stop it to keep it going?:eyebrow:

piikki:
oh my gosh... i just came to think - DO I have to go to a salon to get the wax job? DO you waxers DIY? This is getting too complicating....

It's not a DIY wax job...it's a DIR wax that is required... :laurel:

Wax, shmax... go laser. :14: No annoying stubble and (supposedly, hopefully) lasts forever.

annasea:
Wax, shmax... go laser. :14: No annoying stubble and (supposedly, hopefully) lasts forever.

But OH MY GOD, THE PAIN!!!!! :11: :11: :11: :light:

I had laser on my scalp, and had a multitude of lasers used (I was a guinni pig) and NONE of them kept me from flinching, now thats the scalp with relatively few nerve cells, I don't want to THINK about "down there" and laser. Things may have improved in 2 years, but man that hurt. God your brave! Plus the fact that were talking 6-8 treatments for a FULL permanent job, and the prices are unbelievable.

Hey SoCalAngel, whats the R in DIR? Right or Rapidly? or Repeatedly?

I moved the thread to the place where in fact it should have been from the very beginning and where definitly belongs now...
:D

Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom