P valves for women???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fabasard:
But OH MY GOD, THE PAIN!!!!! :11: :11: :11: :light:

I had laser on my scalp, and had a multitude of lasers used (I was a guinni pig) and NONE of them kept me from flinching, now thats the scalp with relatively few nerve cells, I don't want to THINK about "down there" and laser. Things may have improved in 2 years, but man that hurt. God your brave! Plus the fact that were talking 6-8 treatments for a FULL permanent job, and the prices are unbelievable.
6-8?? I wish! More like 8-10!! I must say though, it was definitely worth it. :) (And hell, I don't even dive dry! :wink:)

annasea:
6-8?? I wish! More like 8-10!! I must say though, it was definitely worth it. :) (And hell, I don't even dive dry! :wink:)

BRAGGER!:no

mania:
I moved the thread to the place where in fact it should have been from the very beginning and where definitly belongs now...
:D

Mania

Where was it before???

Fab, in regards to waxing...Doing it Rapidly! Doing it Repeatedly...no, that hurts thinking about it!:11:

:rofl3:

It was in exposure suits. And I think woman's view diving related is a better place, especially when talking about waxing needed for p valve
:D
Mania

Haha, I had no idea this thread was going to turn out this way. I'm mildly entertained by it, and yes, I believe the current forum is DEFINITELY more appropriate!

I might look in to one of those hollister p valve things. is there anywhere i can buy them over the internet?

I e-mailed Hollister a couple of weeks ago to ask if they supply these in the states (for my wife) and still haven't heard back from them.

The salt thing works. However, take this into consideration post dives, and be sure to adequately hydrate :cheers: (with pure water) to offset the increased sodium. Fluid and electrolyte balance is delicate.

Also, regarding catheterization, repetitively, this may weaken the urethral sphincter and cause incontinence. So, the procedure is something normally performed for medical purposes. It is not necessarily a best practice for recreational use.

Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom