Overnight in Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Andy yes for sure at this stage I may be meeting with a few of the PPD regulars that evening. I will get in touch closer to the date. So who else wants to come along for dinner and drinks?

34 days and counting guys! :D

So I have Wershwie and Evie who may be able to come down for dinner and drinks on the Mon 31st Jan. I will be in Ermita - Lotus Garden. Any recommendations for good authentic local Fillipino food nearby? I am buying dinner so the more the merrier! Aim to meet at hotel foyer at 7 30pm?

Andy you in?

So I have Wershwie and Evie who may be able to come down for dinner and drinks on the Mon 31st Jan. I will be in Ermita - Lotus Garden. Any recommendations for good authentic local Fillipino food nearby? I am buying dinner so the more the merrier! Aim to meet at hotel foyer at 7 30pm?

Andy you in?
There is a posh Pinoy restaurant(Kamayan) just down the road opposite the 7/11. You are suppose to eat with your hands. Quite expensive by local standard but worth it. Good selection of food not the usual stuff that normally come across.

+1 on the condotels. They are cheap...well located and good quality. All of those listed above are within 2 minutes walk from Greenbelt. They have swimming pools, polite staff and are modern. With the close proximity of the amenities and restaurants at Greenbelt, you don't need to pay higher prices for a hotel.

I actually live in one of those condos listed above :wink:

Eya, happy holidays! :)

So far I'm still good, but weekdays can be very random for me in terms of work hours. I won't be able to really confirm whether or not I'll be late till the day itself, but right now I'm gonna plot this on my calendar already. :)

I'm not that familiar with Ermita, so just post the final plans here and I'll figure out a way to find you guys :)

Cheers!

Alright will do, probably a late-ish dinner as I dont get in until the evening.

Could be doing either Malate or Makati

Andy you in?

Just realised you said you're buying dinner...does that include beer? :D

Unfortunately my trip planned to Manila will be Jan 20-23...shame.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom