Outing a Genius: Do It Easy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If he's so smart, why is he holding in his hand...ah, what he's holding in his hand in his profile pic?????? :11:

do it easy:
That's what me mum calls me. It's kinda odd seeing it on the internet. :D

Guess who has a new nickname here...:D

Originally Posted by Rick Inman
If he's so smart, why is he holding in his hand...ah, what he's holding in his hand in his profile pic??????
Never scrutinize profile pics too closely...maybe he´s willing to tell all potential "couchsuppliers" exactly what it is...

Hope you enjoy the attention caver Peo :D

Rick Inman:
If he's so smart, why is he holding in his hand...ah, what he's holding in his hand in his profile pic?????? :11:

Hmmm ... that's not the color on the size large package :wink:

riguerin:
Hmmm ... that's not the color on the size large package :wink:

:rofl2: that was sooooooooooooooooooo bad. Shame on you Rick.

Sean you are a definite candidate :)

Catherine, would the flower be a single one of purple color or a field of yellow? :wink:

Realizing that this thread has gotten completely irreverent, I do want to say that I agree with Catherine . . . Tony's just a super guy. Good looking, bright, funny, and a WONDERFUL diver.

You need to come back for a rematch with that starfish, Tony :D

TSandM:
You need to come back for a rematch with that starfish, Tony :D
Thanks for the kind words. I'll pass on the rematch with that viscious predator. :D I do have future plans for some more west coast diving.

TSandM:
Realizing that this thread has gotten completely irreverent, I do want to say that I agree with Catherine . . . Tony's just a super guy. Good looking, bright, funny, and a WONDERFUL diver.

Holy smokes, are you paying these people? :wink:

Do_It_Easy:
I'll pass on the rematch with that viscious predator. I do have future plans for some more west coast diving.

Wait, a real genius would know how to spell vicious. I somehow feel better now :D

Back
Top Bottom